Well, an update on our current moving situation. We have a 90 day notice that we had to give to our landlord. Which means, unless someone is interested in renting, we must stay where we are until April. We are trusting and waiting on the Lord for the next move. Sometimes, this is extremely hard for me(Mindie). My mind sees a bigger picture and wants to instantly take care of what needs to be fixed. (In this case our finances). However, God sees the BIG picture and I must wait on Him for what is best. As a planner, this drives me NUTS sometimes, but plans haven't been stopped, just stalled. In the mean time we have hurried... to wait. We've good-willed several items or given away what we don't use which will make moving much lighter. Now we can take it a day at a time and trust in the grace of the Lord.
I know some of you probably think we are nuts for even considering moving in with someone else. But, well, I guess you are allowed to have your own opinion. Regardless, we are doing what is best for our family and will stay "Gazelle" focused until the debt is paid, 3-6 months is saved, and who knows maybe a down payment for a house- or something else... like moving to another state, country, whatever- only God knows at this point, and I'm OK with that.