Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Look

OK,
I changed the look of my blog again... I think I like this one better. Today was the first day I didn't put up a picture frame or put a bed together or open up a box! We cleaned and explored the neighborhood. Kellen and I went on a 3 mile run, first run with the jogger since the beginning of January. There are a lot of hills in our neighborhood!
I'm slightly frustrated because I am missing three important items. My iPod, and sunglasses. I use these when I run. And our canon camera; we use this to take LOTS of pictures of Kellen. I have been taking some on my phone, but our camera takes better videos. Hopefully they will show up soon. They are probably somewhere in the garage.
Kellen and I went on a 1.37 mile walk on Monday (I tracked it on www.mapmyrun.com.) It actually had a little bit of jogging in it! Kellen was so cute. We would jog for a short time, and then he would say, "OK, we need to take a break." He ran about half of it. I know it's a little premature, but I can't wait till we can take "runs" together! Yesterday we went on the same course, but walked the dogs. Needless to say Kellen had a great nap yesterday, homeboy has so much energy!! I think we may need to make that a daily routine (walks).
Well, have a great week everyone!

1 comment: