Friday, October 26, 2012

May Book Review... and June and July

OK, so I took a little longer than expected to finish the book that I started in May. However, I have finished three books so I'll write briefs about each of them.

Ruth Graham's latest book, "Fear Not Tomorrow, God is Already There."
This was more like a devotional book... it took a while to get through, because it was deep. I recommend this book, it was very encouraging.
Nicholas Spark's book, "The Lucky One." Fiction, it was entertaining. I finished it fast.

Ann Voskamp's book, "One Thousand Gifts."This book was a great reminder to live each day on purpose and reminded me that the simple is a gift. I highly recommend this book, and I will probably read it again. There is a blog and an app to go with this book and you can make your own list of 1000 gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment