Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Photos

Kellen will be 6 months old on Saturday, ALREADY!! I can't believe how fast he is growing! When he turned 2 months old we started the professional photos and figured we would do them occassionally. Elle Bee Photography is our choice. Her name is Lauren and she does great pictures. She loves taking pictures of Kellen, she is located in Murrieta and they always come out so great. I have posted a few from his most recent shoot (yesterday) and his 2 month shoot. Enjoy!Kellen and Winnie the Pooh

Sitting on a chair! Such a big boy!
His first boo boo, below his left eye.
Daddy pose!!

Beach kid, first trip is Saturday
2 months old so cute
Love the hair!
Are you talking to me?
Precious


3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures - how much does she charge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely DO love photographing him! He is simply adorable!! Check out my site for pricing information: www.myspace.com/ellebeephotography

    My rates are definitely flexible, though, and I will work within any budget. :) All my contact info is on there, too.

    Thanks, Mindie! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Kellen is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete