Monday, July 20, 2009

A day at the Beach

Today was Kellen's 7 month birthday already!! SO, Jess, Kellen and I headed down to Oceanside Beach for some nicer weather. It was roughly 106 in Lake Elsinore today around 11am so we took off to enjoy the 82 degree temperature with a slight overcast. The water was nice and it wasn't too crowded until we were getting ready to leave.
Kellen was a little bit of a sour puss when we arrived. He ate a little and we walked down to the water and he wasn't having any of it. I tried again later and we sat down in the water and he was still angry. I sat down next to him for a few minutes to see if he would calm down, and no luck. When I got up my butt was all muddy so I figured that maybe he would cheer up if we rinsed off in the waves. Still no change. He refused to nap in his cool little tent and so we hung out for a little while and then Jess came out with us to the water and he finally cheered up. He was so happy that he giggled when I dropped him down to kick the waves! So, I went back and got the camera and video taped him and took some pictures.
First try down to the water, still a little hesitant.I'm the King of the World!!
Yeah, I like the water now!

I got sand all over my face!! I almost put it in my eyes!!



My first trip to the beach from Mindie Gilliland on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment