Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I think it is just the American thing to do... what will you change for the year 2010?

My husband and I have not officially sat down and discussed our goals for the year. We usually talk about our Spiritual, Financial, Physical and Family goals.

What will you change and grow in the year 2010?

The first usually is a physical goal for almost everyone. My first official goal jumps on that band wagon. My dominant physical goal is to complete a marathon. I am pretty sure my time will not be worthy of anything, but to be able to say, "I ran a marathon," just sounds cool. The competitor in me won't allow myself to just run, I will be racing. But, I doubt it will change the world. :)

Here's to a new year! May you bless God with your time and talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment