Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gold Canyon Candles

To change up my fundraising a little bit, I have decided to fundraise some additional items. I am so grateful to everyone that has donated so far and if you were planning on donating, you still can.

However, I know it is nice to get something in return as well. SO, I am selling Gold Canyon Candles. It is really simple.

Do you know someone that loves candles that is celebrating a birthday? Anniversary? MOTHER's DAY!?!?! Now is the time to start thinking about those that would LOVE to have one of these candles!!

There are 3 sizes, three prices and several scents:

26oz. = $25.00 burns for 175-200 hours
16oz. = $21.00 burns for 120-140 hours
8oz. = $17.00 burns for 50-65 hours

Tax and shipping included

Some cool facts about the candles:
Strong fragrance- The fragrance, is strong and true to life! The fragrance catalogue that I have includes a "Scratch and Sniff" for each scent, so you can get a smell of what you order!
Double Wicks- This ensures and evenly burning candle so there is no messy, residual wax left on the walls of the candle jar.
Safety feature- Each candle wick is fitted with a safety collar, causing the candles to self extinguish at the appropriate safety level. In addition, the unique cool wax formula is warm to the touch and will not burn the skin if a candle is accidentally bumped or turned over.
Burn Hours- These babies burn for up to 200 hours!! That's getting your money's worth!!

The scents include: apple spice, cinnamon, cinnamon vanilla, clean sheets, ginger lime, grapefruit splash, pomegranate, rose, cotton splash, cranberry orange, cucumber melon, fresh orange, strawberry shortcake, sweet pea, and wild flowers.

Unfortunately, I can't sell online... the company is working on that for the fundraiser aspect. I have a catalogue and the purchases much be made directly through me. Depending on how many orders I get, I will make an order every 2-4 weeks.

You can look at their website to get more information, http://www.goldcanyon.com/ but if you would like to purchase candles here is what I need:

Name
Phone Number
Address
Email Address
Candle size, scent and amount

I can give you a total with shipping and tax, and if you live far away you can mail me a check. The candles get mailed directly to you. CORRECTION!!! The candles get mailed to me, and then I deliver them... if you live far away you can order online instead, but it will not support my cause. SO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!! The check must be made out to me (write "candles" in the memo), and then I write one check to the director in my area, and a percentage goes to my TNT fundraiser. A small percentage also goes to a charity called, "The Prayer Child Foundation."

If you have any questions please call, email, facebook, or comment below!

Mindie
mindieg@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment