Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FINALLY!!

Most of you that know me, know that my hair is pretty eclectic and is constantly changing. Thanks to my stylist, Cassie Church. Well, it has been over 2 months since I have touched my hair. It has been permed, almost black, almost red and almost styled like Alice Cullen and I think I am ready to go back to normal. The perm got old, the almost black faded to almost gray, and the almost red just plain faded, plus I suck at having bangs.

NOT for lack of talent on my sister's part, but my hair doesn't seem to like those colors and removes them on it's own. Not to mention that I wear a hat or sweat every other day so I am constantly adding to its torture.

The plan today is to return to what I know works, the light brown with blond highlights and I am actually going to try to grow it out for a little while. We'll see how that goes! So, goodbye to my experiments and hello to (hopefully) normal, luscious locks that I can actually style. Hey and if that doesn't work, maybe I'll get extensions! (not permanent ones though, ha ha!)

This is from Easter. My "before" picture. My sister in law Haley looks adorable!


We are working out way back to the blode. When you go "dark" and then want to go back to light you have to use a color stripper to remove the color from the hair. You risk the chance of going "orange" before blonde. BUT, my sis is a pro and it is lighter without being completely damaged and falling out. :-) The sun will help lighten it a little more as well. My next appointment will also get it a little lighter after giving it time to get strong. My hair is pretty soft for all it has been through, and I am thankful my sister is pretty great about making my hair the way I want it. Thanks Case!
A view from top back too.
My stylist Cassie Church works Tuesdays, Wednesdays and every other Saturday at Salon 29 in Temecula. The address is:

27476 Ynez Road

Temecula, CA 92591-4638
(951) 699-3746


No comments:

Post a Comment