Monday, November 14, 2011

Days 11-14

Yep, still at it.

Day 11- I am thankful for forgiveness, unconditional, life changing forgiveness. The kind that God gives by separating our past mistakes as far as the east is from the west.

Day 12- I am thankful for the ability to run. It is one of my favorite things to do. I usually have to run by myself (unless I am coaching XC) because everyone else I know is either too far away to run with me, or they don't really like to do it. Something about moving, getting the blood flowing, and just enjoying the fresh air... and the calorie burn doesn't suck either.



Day 13- The promise of a new heaven and new earth. God wins, and His children get to be with Him forever. I am thankful that one day sin will be gone and there will be no pain, no sadness, no darkness.

Day 14- I am thankful that Mondays only come once a week. Monday's seem to be the loneliest day of the week for me. After spending quality time with my family all weekend (usually), it's one of the only days of the week that I usually clean most of the day (laundry, vacuum, sweep, dust etc). So I don't really get out. However, if I prioritize my time right, I get lots of time with Kellen, and with Jesus... so I still win. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment