Sunday, November 6, 2011

Days 5 & 6

Two entries again today... seems to be my trend.

Today I am thankful for Sandals Church and Flip Flops.

I have attended Sandals church for almost 12 years. First as a college student, then a married woman, and now as a mom. We've met in 5 different locations (VCC, CBU, CBU parking lot, MBC, and now our own building). The church Pastors and body have challenged me to know Christ and His Word, daily. And I am so thankful that God has given me a church like Sandals to attend and serve.

Flip Flops is the children's ministry, where I currently serve, and my son is loved and nurtured for two services each Sunday. He loves going to visit with friends, and play with their toys. He's still too young to appreciate the Bible study aspect. I am thankful that Sandals has such a fantastic children's ministry (and not just Flip Flops, but that is where I witness it the most).

I am thankful for both Sandals church and the ministries within them that bring myself and my family closer to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment