Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A month of Thanks...

Aright. I have decided to challenge myself to write on here each day until thanksgiving for at least one thing that I am thankful for. I am already a day late! I thought about doing this on Saturday and it never materialized until I saw a friends Facebook comment this morning. I challenge you to take time each day to think about, pray about and just plain realize what you need to be thankful for! So, here goes (I have 2 today to catch up!) I don't think these will be in any particular order.

Tuesday, November 1st, 2011-



I am thankful for my eyes, and that they work. Think about it, especially if you have had the use of them your entire life, we totally don't realize how paralyzed we would be without them! I could not see any of my loved ones, I would have to depend on everyone to take care of me. I could not clean, cook, or drive... some of the typical house wife/mom duties (that I love). It would be difficult to read, and RUN- oh! I would have to walk more instead of run, and probably have a dog help me! SO with that being said I am oh so thankful that Jesus let me have eyes to see.

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011-



I am thankful for running water... I was kind of crazy busy the last few days and didn't wash my hair from like Saturday night till Tuesday. I know- it's gross, and I will make time to wash it in the future. I was still able to shave, wash my face, brush my teeth, etc because I had running water (and clean too). I don't know the statistic on this one, but I wonder how many people in this world do NOT have running water. :-/ That is why I am running a 1/2 marathon in January, to help provide water for those that do not have it. (Check out my page if you want to know more: Clean water for Sarah Atoo)

So what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment