Friday, November 4, 2011

Days 3 and 4

So yesterday I was sorta not home at all to write about what I am thankful for... so I am playing catch up again. Which is kind of cool, because I am thankful for so many things that I can write about more than one on the same day!

Numbers Three & Four

I am thankful for my boys... since there are two of them they count for Thursday and Friday.

My amazing husband is first of all... HAWTTTTT!!!!!! But he is selfless, kind, funny, loving and truly the spiritual leader of our home.

Kellen our little man, mini Colin, is fun, cute, and, well.. my big boy! I am amazed that God would give us such a treasure to love, care for and train up in Him.
I am so blessed by my boys, they are whitty, charming, and they are just the best thing a girl could ask for!

Thank you Jesus for my Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment