Wednesday, November 11, 2009

COOKIES!

Today my nephew Nolan came over for a visit and we had a great time. After we had lunch, danced in the living room with Uncle Colin and Cousin Kellen, we started to watch Cars, and Kellen had a bath and a nap. The little guy has Roseola... a rash that thankfully doesn't itch or hurt him, but it is crappy none-the-less.

SO- while Kellen was napping and Colin was out at a meeting with his soccer coaches, Nolan and I decided to make some cookies!!


First, we had to put on our proper attire. Nolan chose the blue one, and I had on the white one. Then, Nolan helped me pour all the ingredients into the bowls and mix it together.

Cookies! from Mindie Gilliland on Vimeo.

Then of course, we had to taste it to make sure that it was ready to go into the oven. Nolan, enjoyed eating a small amount of dough (with wheat flour instead of white) before we rolled it onto the dishes.
Then, he helped me put them into the oven. After posing for a picture first!


Then, Nolan helped me supervise the cooking process... our oven is not hot, so he can touch it.

Then, he posed for a picture with the help of Uncle Colin with his just ready to eat cookie. As soon as I gave him permission, he stuffed it in his mouth! It was so funny. I said, "Nolan, ok you can eat it." And he said, "OK," with it pretty much in his mouth already!





You should have seen the chocolate all over his face, while he wasn't stuffing it in his mouth! Good times~

No comments:

Post a Comment