Friday, November 20, 2009

HAPPY 11 MONTHS KELLEN!


Can you believe it? He is already eleven months old! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Next thing you know he will be driving, registering to vote and heading off to college! Make it stop! Ok, so maybe he isn't growing THAT fast, but I am definitely having the best time enjoying my little guy every day. I am so glad that God has allowed me to be home with him. We have big and small adventures and he is the greatest! (behind daddy of course).

If we see you within the next few days, wish the baby boy Happy 11 Months! (Even though he will have NO idea what you are talking about). Ha ha!

Happy Birthday Little Man! I love you!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Happy 11 Months Kellen! The months just keep getting better from here. :)

    ReplyDelete